Monday, February 24, 2020

Assisting the President

Well... I this week was awesome!! After 7 months in Bangued, I finally got a transfer call. I am now down in the very middle of the mission and I am now going to spend some time assisting the President. So, it could make for a couple of interesting transfers. We will see how it goes.
But, I really don't have a lot of time today because our pday kind of got stolen from us today with all of the missionaries coming and going from here. 
But, last week, we finished off the transfer well up in Banacao. We had 6 of the people we are teaching attend sacrament meeting, so that was awesome. Then we kind of had a farewell party on Sunday night because me and my companion both got transferred out of the area. So, the next missionaries up there will have some good work ahead of them. 
That is going to just about rap things up here. I love you all and will hopefully be able to include some more details in the future :)
Love Elder Thomas





No comments:

Post a Comment