Monday, February 3, 2020

Speaking at a Funeral

Well... this week was awesome. I still don't know how time is going by so fast, but a lot has happened in the last week. One of the coolest things that I got to be a part of this last week was speaking at a funeral. There were probably 40 members there and like 70 nonmembers. It was especially cool to see some of the nonmembers really think about what I as sharing. I just shared a testimony about life after we die. 
The Plan of Salvation is sooo cool. I know that this has kind of been my thought for the last couple of weeks. But, it really has kind of been a theme in our teaching. We have a  message that brings so much hope to anyone regardless of what their experiences may be in life. 
This week we also got to go on exchanges. I was able to work for a day with a companionship that has struggled a little bit in the past few weeks. It was kind of cool to teach and learn  about how the Atonement blesses also the missionaries in such an incredible way. Even missionaries are far from exempt from problems. But, our faith in Christ and the Plan of our Heavenly Father can help us to get through any problem or trial that we may face. 
Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers. 
Love Elder Thomas
-Zone Conference. Plus a quick throwback



No comments:

Post a Comment