Monday, March 9, 2020

Here we are again

This week was sweet. I honestly don't really remember what happened. But, here we are again at the computer shop. 
I guess that I will just share a quick experience that we had. We have this lady that we teach (Rotchel) who I have only taught twice. But, the second time that we taught her, she basically just testified that the Book of Mormon is true. She said that she felt like there were things there that are not in the Bible. Then we didn't get to teach her for the whole week. But, on Saturday, we were just walking up the highway when this jeep pulled over and a lady jumped out. At first we didn't even recognize her, then we realized it was Rotchel. It was super crazy that we just happened to be on the highway at the moment that she rolled up. Then she told us that she wouldn't be able to go to church because she had to work. We were pretty sad because she had told us earlier in the week that she would come to church. Then the next day while at sacrament we looked back and saw her on the back row. It was awesome!! She said that because she happened to see us on the highway that she remembered she had promised to come to church and so she asked for work off and got it. It was super cool. Definitely some involvement from up above on that one. 
We also had our mission leadership council this week which we were in charge of leading. It was super fun. We talked a lot about ways to improve mission culture and work on making district councils every week a productive meeting. 
The mission is super cool. I am grateful for every day that I get to wake up with only one thing in mind. I love spending all the time that I have helping bring our brothers and sisters back to Christ. We don't have much more time, so that will just about do it. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.
Love Elder Thomas
-plus I got my driver's license. So that is kind of neat




No comments:

Post a Comment