Monday, January 13, 2020

BYE BYE SISTERS!!

Whelp... 18 months have now come and gone and the sisters in my batch (along with my trainer) are headed home. So that is CRAZY!!! I really have no clue how the time has gone so fast. But, it is definitely a little push of motivation to make sure that I do everything that I can with the time that I have left. 
This week was super cool. We spent one day with our recent convert and hiked a mountain to go to a little community up on the other side of the 2 mountain ranges. It was an awesome hike and the view of our area and the view on the other side was beautiful. We got to the other side and found a good handful of people to teach. They were all super cool (probably because I am like the first person that has ever come to their little community that could actually speak Tagalog). We found a ton of people who new missionaries or members of our church because of work or school. So, it was super fun to make little connections with them.
This week we also spent a lot of time finding more and more part-members. We have found lots of relatives of members that are super fun to teach. 
Plus transfers kind of came and went. I am lucky enough to spend another 6 weeks here in Banacao. There is definitely a lot of work to be done and it should be another awesome transfer!!
I love you all. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!
Love Elder Thomas






No comments:

Post a Comment