Monday, October 21, 2019

Exchanges and then exchanges again

This week was seriously awesome!! Me and Elder Christensen saw some awesome miracles as we got out to work. We now have 4 people with baptismal dates in November. And we extended to a family of 6 that we are excited to follow up with. Elder Christensen got transferred this morning, but yesterday, we had 8 of the people we are teaching attend sacrament meeting. He was excited to see some of the success that has come because of our work.
This week, I also got to go on exchanges twice which was super cool. On Tuesday, I brought Elder Bernal to my area. He is awesome. It was super fun to be with him because he is Filipino and I haven't had a Filipino comp yet. I learned a ton. Then on Wednesday afternoon, we ended splits and I immediately took off to another area for splits again. We got to work in Elder Murray's area. We taught 11 lessons and biked over at least 3 mountains. It was super fun. 
This week went by wayyy too fast. I am now just waiting for my next comp to show up here. I am excited to get to work with him. He was my Zone Leader 5 transfers ago. This is his last transfer in the mission and I am super excited to learn from him. 
Sorry, I don't have much more time. We are going to the bus station to wait for the Elders to show up here. But I love you all and know that the church is true. 
Love Elder Thomas




No comments:

Post a Comment